- No leave of absence is granted except on receipt of prior written application from parents or guardians and even then for plausible reasons only. Children absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they join the class.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexpected absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee, provided the vacancy still exists.
- All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation. It is compulsory for students to complete 75% attendance in the year to make them eligible for the final assessments. In case attendance is short, the student will not be eligible for any academic prize.
- Students returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must bring a certificate from a doctor.
- Students suffering from any one of the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the school.
Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of scabs.
Cholera - Till the child is completely well.
Measles - After the rashes disappear.
Mumps - Until the Swelling has gone. (about one month)
Whooping Cough - Six weeks.
Jaundice - Six weeks.